Monday, July 21, 2014

Hemlock Grove

Appaloosa Red here. I am currently watching the Netflix series, "Hemlock Grove."
I'm OBSESSED!!!! I watched the entire first season in few days , and now that the second season is out, I am all over it.

I feel that the second season is slower starting and not as scary as the first, but I'm only four episodes in. The cast is top notch (Famke Janssen, Dougray Scott, and Bill Skarsguard) and the writing is pretty solid. Each episode features solid building points, and establishes the plot, which revolves around the Godfrey family and it's town of Hemlock Grove. I don't want to give too much away, but the town is not what it seems. It's full twists and turns and the first season was completely surprising.
This seacond season has introduced some new characters, and said good bye to some old ones (Aaron Douglas as the sheriff) and is building a plot line that is so far, darker and scarier than last season!

I am so eager to where it leads!
What are you watching? What can't you live without?