Monday, July 21, 2014

CALL ME SNAKE!

For the 15 days leading up to SDCC, BOOM! Studios has been making some killer announcements.  Today's was just a visual teaser, nothing else. No description, no synopsis... just this picture.

OMG!!!! Boom Studios is doing me so right these days. Yes please give me more John Carpenter and Kurt Russell comics in a continuation form. I can only assume that they are going to make to a continued story much like BTILC. Also speaking of BTILC, the cover appears to be signed by writer/artist, the creative force I just interviewed, Eric Powell..... OMG perfect!

With Kurt Russell being one of the original writers and producers of this movie and characters, I'm near fainting just thinking that he might have his hands all up in this story I want to smear all over....I mean read intently. - TD