Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Our review of Thor #1 Capt America 25 and Gotham

This week's show Natalie Green and Taffeta Darling welcomed Andrew Farmer of HEY KIDS, COMICS! We are so thankful to Andrew for coming over and talking about the heavily anticipated release of THOR #1, CAPTAIN AMERICA #25, and GOTHAM!

We had such an awesome time laughing, drinking and doing what we love which is talking about all things fandom! This is the second episode from the new studio with all the new equipment and I already feel like the sound is getting better. I am in no way an audio engineer, nor do I have the training. I'm just learning it as I go which for me is the best thing ever.

I have so much fun during these hour sessions with people who share the same passion and interests as me. As always thanks for the continual support and love that we get. Check out our latest episode and give it a like on the YouTube page too!
MLnR!- TD