Wednesday, December 10, 2014

25 Nights of Christmas vs The Wet Bandits

Tonight's movie pick for #The25NightsOfChristmas is one of my most favorite holiday movies. I've watched it three times since Sunday and I watch it "out of season" too. From 1992 it's the best Christmas sequel ever, #HomeAlone2.  This movie will always have a special place in my heart from my youth. I remember seeing this in theaters (as if it were yesterday) and laughing at nearly every scene.  Yes. Every scene....I was 12!  
   Earlier this year I made my first trip to NYC and The Plaza hotel was on my list of things I HAD to see.  I stood on the corner of 5th Avenue and 58th Street in Manhattan and took lots of photos. Even hit up Duncan's Toy Chest (FAO Schwartz). it was pretty surreal but worth the,king ass walk in the cold and eventual rain to visits a set so dear to me. if you've never seen Home Alone or Home Alone 2, come out from under your rock, grab some cheese pizza and watch it! 


 

  1. "After snarky youth Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) loses track of his father at the airport, he mistakenly gets on a plane headed for New York City -- while the rest of the McCallisters fly to Florida. Now alone in the Big Apple, Kevin cons his way into a room at the Plaza Hotel and begins his usual antics. But when Kevin discovers that the Sticky Bandits (Joe Pesci, Daniel Stern) are on the loose, he struggles to stop them from robbing an elderly man's toy store just before Christmas." -IMDB