Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Comic Picks of the Week for January 7

Happy new comic book day! it's the first NCBD of the year and I'm excited for a few titles. as always I made my visit out to Keith's Comics in Dallas and they had everything I was looking for and then some. the few there knows me and most of their customers so well, that they start putting things aside that they know I will enjoy... and that's customer service!

This week my high anticipation releases are Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Ant-Man #1. Both of these ill review next Sunday January 18th, on the FANGIRLS webcast. 


I'm still enjoying Magneto so that's a regular. I wasn't real impressed with ththe story for Escape from NY in issue one, but I picked u both variants of issue 2, well because I've got boner for anything Kurt Russell. John Carter is still kicking ass for and with Dejah Thoris, I'll never get tired of the stories from Baroom. Issue #3 for the TMNT and Ghostbusters team up continues with its playful quirks. And of course Edward Scissorhands is brilliant. 



as I mentioned earlier Keith's Comics always has something set aside for me relevant to my interstes, so I held off on the POP vinyls this week and brought home a mad Titan. If you've followed my Instagram and blogs for a while, and my cosplay y might have guessed I am a huge fan of Thanos and the stories pertaining to the infinity gauntlet and anything with Thanos by Jim Starlin. This action figure is huge and heavy. It also comes complete with Lady Death (with removable face), and a giant gauntlet. not sure if I'll take him out of the box....who am I kidding? I won't. What are you reading this week? let me know in the comments!- Taffeta Darling