Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

ahoy-hoy internet friends! Welcome to a new year with your friendly neighborhood fangirl. it's been almost a month since I have posted. I do apologize for that but between helping mom battle an illness for a few months, and the holidays I really felt that I didn't have much else to share for the year.  However, it's a new year and I am incredibly excited for the all the adventures planned. 
Just a few general mentions because I have a few blogs coming up which will break them down more.

-Another season of LIVE shows start again on January 11th, and we have an outrageous guest and comic artist to kick off the new year.  
-There's obviously been a change up in the show format, hosts and guests etc..... things change, people change and life goes on. thanks to everyone who has continued to support the live shows and events. - Taffeta Darling
-Traveling! (what up Denver!!!?) It's another year of out of state conventions and events from the west to east coast. I'm hoping to meet many more of you and spend time talking about all our interests.-TD
-New partnerships and remote location streaming is a big deal for 2015. 

 There's so much more on the agenda and I look forward to sharing  what I'm dubbing "the year of the Phoenix" with you.

From ashes rise,

taffeta darling