Monday, January 12, 2015

Music for Monday

Another weekend come and gone....and it was one of the best I've had in a while. I celebrated the grand reopening of Roll2Play with a bunch of my fellow webcasters and those involved heavily in the geek community. I cracked a Dragon Age Inquisition hack and spent all of Sunday evening making new armor and weapons of dragon bone, webbing and teeth. MASTER CRAFTED!

BUT now the weekend is over and it's time to get back to the regularly scheduled work week. To get me in gear this morning I'm jamming out to some retro theme songs. Oh! I have mentioned that's one of my panels for AllCon?! It's a few months away but I'm doing a retro cartoon theme sing along ..more to come! Here are a few themes that are making the cold, grey afternoon a bit more cheerful.


First up, The Littles theme. 




It's Punky Brewster theme.  ***I'm not sure if it's the same lady singing both themes, but I always assumed.  Both cartoons have the same music producers. Whoever she is totally nailed that young Cyndi Lauper style that takes me back to saturday mornings from over 30 years ago.