Thursday, February 26, 2015

Throwback Thor's Day (Across the Rainbow Bridge)




Before I cosplayed, or attended panels, I mainly went to conventions to find the most random obscure shit. Mainly I would buy bootleg cartoon DVDs.  Cartoon's only available in reruns like Beetle Juice, The Groovie Ghoulies, Frankenstein Jr, and more were like grand prizes to me. As years have gone on, most of these retro collections have been released and made accessible. Meaning now I don't have to buy burned discs with blurry scanned covers of old VHS at conventions anymore for two reasons, vendors stopped selling unique cool shit, and it's all available on YouTube.

I love my bootlegs, but thanks to YouTubers like "klye allen-nasso" I can stream all the cartoons i never bought directly from my iPad. 


Here are the first few episodes from the 1966 animation Classic THE MIGHTY THOR

Trapped By Loki




Chained Evil


Battle of the Gods