Monday, May 18, 2015

Women in the Geek Industry Panel at DENVER COMIC CON

This weekend marks the first of my out of state conventions for the year! It is with great humility and excitement that I have accepted the calling of Denver Comic Con to be on their panel of "Women in the Geek Industry".

This is a huge honor for me; not just because of the fact that I was invited to an out of state 85k+ attendee event to speak about women in the geeky world, but also because of the incredible and FANtastic women I have the absolute privilege of sharing the stage with. I had to double check to make sure that I wasn't confused with someone else, and that they did indeed want The Taffeta Darling there. Turns out, they did. So please, if you're in the Denver area and heading out to Denver Comic Con, join us this Saturday, May 23 from 2:30-3:20 in room 603 at the Denver Convention Center I will be talking all things geeky with the following ladies:

 Bonnie Burton - author/actor/co-host of Vaginal Fantasy Book Club

Jen Timms - video game producer at United Front Games

Tiffany Wangerin - professional cosplayer Evil Mech Meru/co-host of The Sheekery Podcast


Maureen Elsberry - journalist/UFO researcher/co-host of Spacing Out/Marketing Director at Open Minds TV.


This fantastical panel of Geekery will be moderated by Kirei, the co-host of The Sheekery podcast.